|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Brussel centrum|
Our client is looking for an Experienced Systems Engineer to develop and deliver solutions for our rapidly expanding cloud infrastructure.
You will be part of a talented team of 5 experienced system engineers delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security for the company.
Your focus will be cloud projects to enhance our Cloud First Strategy, you will also assist the team, as a backup, for on-prem systems.
You will be a member of the infrastructure core team and report directly to the Technology Delivery Manager.
Implement, administer and maintain O365, Exchange online, AD, Azure AD andthe Azure Platform.
Develop, maintain and document O365, Azure and Infrastructure services (Governance).
Stay current with Architecture best practices, existing and emerging technology platforms, architectural and systems engineering industry trends.
Maintaining and supporting all components of the on-premise systems and associated infrastructure (Exchange, Active Directory, …)
Develop PowerShell scripts for administration tasks of Azure, O365, Exchange, and AD environments.
Implement and maintain Identity and Access Management (IAM) services for cloud environment. Includes Multi-factor Authentication, Role-based access control (RBAC) and Conditional Access policy, etc.
Provide technical support to developers.
Provide technical level 3 support.
· SOLID experience (min 3 years) with Cloud concepts - Microsoft o365 and Azure (IAAS, PAAS, SAAS...) as an administrator.
· SOLID experience (min 3 years) with Exchange Online (in a hybrid environment)
· SOLID experience (min 3 years) with Windows server administration.
· SOLID experience (min 3 years) with SCCM and/or Microsoft Intune for device and application management and deployments at the Enterprise scale
· SOLID experience (min 3 years) with PowerShell scripting.
· SOLID experience (min 3 years) with Active Directory and DNS implementation, support and administration Domain Controllers, OUs, group policy processing, security concepts such as RBAC, MFA, etc.
· SOLID experience in Identity and Authentication (min 3 years) : SSO/Federation, AD/Azure AD etc
· Experience (min 1 year) with VMware virtualization platform implementation, support and administration
· Experience (min 1 year) with Enterprise storage solutions.
· Experience (min 1 year) with backup, restore, disaster recovery practices and policies.
· Experience (min 1 year) with system monitoring and troubleshooting.
· Experience (min 1 year) in imaging, deployment and management of Server OS and Client OS.
· Experience (min 1 year) in Networking and Security technologies.
· Recommended Certifications in: Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Windows Server, VMware, ITIL.
- Dutch and/or French (with at least a passive knowledge of the other national language) + good knowledge of English