This job offer is closed
|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Brussels|
NOC Operations Engineer - Medior
Description: The Network & Service Monitoring Center (NSC) in Brussels is responsible for monitoring the network as well as the end-to-end monitoring of our services
offered on the network. In the event of an incident or service interruption, it is up to the NSC to resolve the disruption as quickly and efficiently as possible.
This must be done by following the correct procedures and within the framework of the agreed SLA. The NSC is operational 24/7.
We are looking for 1 NOC operators to reinforce our team.
- You are willing to work in a continuous shift system (24/7).
- You will perform first-line monitoring of our mobile and fixed line network in a correct manner according to the established service levels.
- You determine the customer impact during incidents on our services. You are the reference person to the incident manager in case of an incident.
- You follow the work planned in order to limit the impact of this work on our customers.
- You execute standard operational tasks.
- You are willing to improve current work procedures.
- Customer orientation
- You are able to detect incidents and resolve them on the front line.
- You are curious and constructive
- Language skills: NL-FR-EN, able to communicate and understand all three languages
- You have a degree in computer science or equivalent by experience
- A general knowledge of the infrastructure and services of fixed and mobile networks is an advantage.