Within our company we’re looking for a talented System Engineer.
In the first place we’re looking for candidates with the “Anankei DNA”.
Our DNA embodies a positive and joyful attitude
Dream IT , Trust IT, Go for IT !
As the local IT Engineer you’ll find a great challenge within your tasks.
As a System Engineer you'll be managing local infrastructure and give support to the local end-users.
For well-defined technologies the local Service Desk Engineer will give support in second line on group level.
- Manage the infrastructure on a daily basis
- Ensure customer service is timely and accurate
- Establish best practices through the entire technical support process
- Follow up with customers to identify areas of improvement
- Provide customer feedback to the appropriate internal teams, like product developers
- Assure incidents are solved and problems are identified and investigated
- Install and manage a monitoring system for all business-critical ICT components in order to reduce time between incident occurrence and start of the incident solving process
Who are you ?
- Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to work well under pressure and at a high work rate
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant field experience
- Ability to determine correct workload priorities
- Ability to coach team members and provide necessary training to improve skill sets
- Good ICT skills in several technological domains
- Knowledge of computing trends
Your Experience :
- Working in an international matrix organisation with local and group reporting lines
- Working with managing outsourcing agreements
- Able to work well under pressure and at a high work rate
- Good level of technical skills, troubleshooting basic ICT infrastructure issues with hardware, software & networking
- Good inter-personal skills: diplomatic and able to inspire user confidence
- Problem solving and analysis of fault scenarios under pressure with competing demands & conflicting priorities. The post holder will be required to work well using their own initiative with minimal support from others
Your tech skills :
- Configuration complex AD domains
- MS Teams
- Server patching
- Storage solutions
- Managing SQL database
- Hybrid hardware environments (Azure and on-premise)
- Hardware monitoring tools
- Backup and recovery tools and setup (e.g. Veeam
- CCM or InTune
- English and at least one other European language or prepared to learn on short term another European language