|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Mons|
Construction, management and maintenance of the cable network (fibre optic or copper) to achieve an optimal infrastructure at the best price and ensuring the greatest customer satisfaction.
As an end-to-end designer, you are responsible for:
- developing solutions for the adaptation and extension of our fibre and copper networks in order to respond to internal triggers (network optimization and/or extension, infrastructure renewal, Fiber-to-the-home roll-out, Fiber-to-the-business roll-out) or external triggers (road works, housing estates, industrial zoning, customer requests) by systematically taking into account other possible triggers in the same environment, ensuring that execution is optimized in terms of operational complexity and total cost in order to optimize the use of our personnel resources, our material resources within the available budget envelopes
- transforming and finalizing the global study into a detailed study and a well-documented final file. The file is then handed over to the construction team and, after execution, you can release the documentation and enter it into the database.
- helping construction colleagues to formulate an answer if they receive a question about the file verifying and monitor data quality. You are therefore responsible for the complete design file from start to finish (including drawings).
Depending on your profile, your skills may be called upon for other tasks such as:
- coaching of colleagues
- coordinating in a limited field of activity (e.g. POR, POR, major road works project...)
- being responsible for an IT application in the team (Genesys, IFH, NIMS, GDA...)
Degree & Experience:
You have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- You have a good understanding of telecommunications in general, our network and customer connectivity.
- You have good and thorough written and oral communication skills.
- You communicate with employees, contractors and customers. You can defend your own solution constructively.
- You can analyse a technical problem in different ways.
- You are familiar with MS Office: Windows, Word, Excel and Access.
- You are familiar with the IT applications used by NFA (eJMS, ABR, ITR, IFH, KBS, IVP...).
- You are familiar with Autocad.
- You have the will to evolve and learn on a daily basis (e.g. new tools).
- You work independently and take initiative.
- You are punctual and work in a precise manner.
- You are able to achieve your objectives within the given time frame.
- You are resistant to stress during periods of high work pressure.
- You are able to work in a team with respect for your colleagues.
- Depending on the work location: French/Dutch: very good knowledge of speaking, reading and writing.
- English: good comprehension, sufficient to read communication in English.
- Depending on the work location: French/Dutch: basic knowledge.