This job offer is closed
|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Homeworking|
For our customer we’re looking for a talented Agile Project Manager
In the first place we’re looking for candidates with the “Anankei DNA”.
Our DNA embodies a positive and joyful attitude.
Dream IT , Trust IT, Go for IT !
For our client we're looking for a PM to join their growing Smart Services Division.
You'll have an impact on complex software projects within the financial and insurance sector.
What can you expect?
- You will work with large and complex customers within the financial & insurance sector. Additionally, you take part in integration projects within our iPaaS competence center.
- You closely work together with your fellow project manager and the division director.
- You’ll join a business unit where you not only will have impact on your personal development but also growth of the division Smart Services.
- You take ownership of realizing project goals such as quality, budget, time & scope.
- You are the key contact person for your customer and develop a ‘trusted advisor’ relationship with all project & program stakeholders.
- You proactively manage project risks & issues.
- You put together a well-functioning team and make estimations & planning.
- Resource management is key
Who are you ?
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a project manager within Agile software projects in a B2B environment
- Experience with software integration projects is a big plus.
- Coordinating and aligning between projects is key for you.
- Because of your domain knowledge, social skills, flexibility and engagement, you succeed in gaining our customer’s and team’s trust.
- You are used to having challenging customer discussions in a constructive way, where you focus on finding a solution.
- You are used to work in an international context with a complex organization structure where stakeholder management is key to your project’s success
- You have a helicopter view, but don’t underestimate the importance of details.
- You’re familiar with planning and optimizing your available resources.
- Working together is key for you in order to focus on achieving the project results.
- Having worked with following project methodologies such as Prince2, PMBOK, Scrum, is a plus.
- Having worked with project management and collaboration tools such as Jira and Confluence is a plus.